Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tomorrow never die..

As human.. We just dont know what will happen in our future.. Bad.. Good.. Happiness.. Sadness.. Urmm.. Its all been written by God... So.. What should we do? Just waiting and hopping that God make us a Beautiful Story... =)

Human.... Always said.. How good if i can create my own story.. And the story is full of happiness.. No challenge, no sadness, no bad things will happen.. Ha? Are you crazy? Hell-Yo... There is no such thing in this world.. And you will never and ever have a chance to create your own story.. Even in your dream too.. =p

Tomorrow......
I hope tomorrow never come..
Why?
Because yesterday is better than tomorrow...
Why?
Yesterday.... I've already know what happen.. Haih..
I wish I can change everything... But.. I cant.. I just cant..
So... Just let tomorrow come with full of mystery... =)

P/s : My english is so bad.. Thats why I want to practice write in English.. hehe! How? How? Is it good? =)

2 comments: