Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Its been a long time i am not update my SerigalaJadian. Hihi. Hello follower. Ready to read a new post from me? Lets begin with Bismillah hirohman nirohim.

1 Syawal = 19th of August

Alhamdulillah.. We are giving a chance to feel one more Ramadhan from Him. So, hows your Ramadhan? Me.. Alhamdulillah.. Well of course.. I got MC from Him.. But insyaallah i will replace it and its called WAJIB ! :)

Uppsss! Happy Aidilfitri Lovers! This is our day after almost 1 month we having a fast! Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.. Allah Hu Akbar.. :)

There is some picture of me and family on that day! We go Green! Famliy of Shrek, maybe? hihi! :)








2 Syawal = 20th of August

Its my birthday! Alhamdulillah.. Allah swt let me breath one more year in His world.. And thank you for all the wish that I received via Facebook Twitter Whatsapp and SMS. What can I say it will be sweet memory on my life! And thank you for the big surprise Sayang! Its really prove it!  

Above a picture of my present from my loves! :)


TQ Mama! <3

TQ Bebe! <3

From left TQ Lank! TQ Sayang! TQ Cousin! <3




31th August

Hey! Its 55th Independent Day for Malaysia! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Alhamdulillah! By the way for the rest of my life I was involve in the parade! And its really awesome! Thank you to Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Perak for choose me to being a part! hihi! 






So.. Thats it.. Happy reading lovers! May Allah bless all of you and sorry for any of my broken English! Love and Hug! Wassalam..















No comments:

Post a Comment