Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Son of Potter

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Permulaannya agak dukacita coz im miss TRANSFORMER u olls! okess dah. tamat.

Dan akhirnya... Mengembirakan diri sendiri dgn berjaya menghadiri tayangan HEBAT SUPERB SMART HARRY POTTER the end... Oh! Touching!

Okeess. Aku maleh nk cite panjang jela2 sal HP coz korank2 yg mengikutinye mesty tahu an. So ak juz wanna say. Correction. Wanna wrote sumthing to Ms Rowling. Read this.

Dear Ms Rowling,


I am one of your billioness hard fan. Please. Please. Make a movie for Potter Son. I guess it will be supercool! Superduperb! And you will be SUPER ROWLING! Oh Please Miss! Please! I'm begging you!


Your hard fan,
ikARIANA.


p/s : I notice that my name was use in your DEATHLY HALLOW part 2. SMILE!










Special thankz to my darlink for teman me watchin muvee. Kan bagus kalo bebe de cni. Bebe! mish our moment when u teach me how to watch HP muvee. deymm!




HARRY POTTER... T.H.E. E.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment